F9 Furnichair gives utmost priority to privacy & security of the data provided. Therefore, we will make sure that whatsoever information collected by the F9 Furnichair is not misused and is kept confidential.
1. Information including User Name, Address, Phone Number, e-mail Address may be collected at the time of user registration on the Website of F9 Furnichair.
2. Your transaction or banking details such as credit card number, cardholder name, expiration date and CVV or other information as required for internet banking or other payment instruments is not stored by F9 Furnichair Website.
3. We record and retain details of users’ activities on the website. Information relating to such transactions including but not limited to, the types and specifications of the goods, pricing, order details, payment history and delivery information may be collected when sale and purchase transactions are conducted on or facilitated through the Site. ( is any other detail recorded or any of details not recorded from the mentioned ones?)
4. Information from optional online surveys on our or third party sites(posted by f9furnichair.com), industry events, trade shows or any such events which may include demographic information (like gender, age, income,) as well as product and service preferences of users may be collected by us for promotional acivities.
5. We record and retain records of users' buying and browsing activities on our platform whcich includes IP addresses, browsing patterns and buyer behavioral patterns. In addition, we gather statistical information about the Sites and visitors to the Sites including IP addresses, browser software, operating system, software and hardware attributes, pages viewed, number of sessions and unique visitors together termed as "Browsing Information".
6. It is mandatory for users of the Sites to provide certain categories of Business Data and Personal Data (as specified at the time of collection). In the event that users do not provide any or sufficient Business Data and/or Personal Data marked as mandatory, we may not be able to complete the registration process or provide such users with our products or services.
We understand the concerns for privacy of data provided and hence, we assure that the data provided will not be misused or used for the purposes except the below mentioned ones. If you provide any Personal Data to F9 Furnichair, we are authorised to use that Personal Data for the following purposes:
Verifying your Identity.
Verifying your eligibility to register as a user of the Sites.
Processing your registration as a user, providing you with a log-in ID for the Sites and maintaining and managing your registration.
Providing you with customer service and responding to your queries, feedback, claims or disputes.
To facilitate B2C as well as B2B communication.
Performing research or statistical analysis in order to improve our product offerings and services and for marketing and promotional purposes.
Making such disclosures as may be required for any of the above purposes or as required by law, regulations and guidelines or in respect of any investigations, claims or potential claims brought on or against us.
User and customer information will be sharable with our subsidiaries, affiliates and partners which are also involved in delivering the service to you as a customer in your buying process. We will also need to share some or all of your information as governed in the case of acquisitions by or mergers with other business entities.
We use some of the user and customer information defined above to understand customer behaviour and thus offer better and more relevant experiences to you.
To inform you about offers and deals, new launches, information about products you have purchased, order and shipping status, as well as other promotional and informational content.
F9Furnitures cares for you the same way we care about your home. We value the trust you have placed in us and ensures the privacy protection of all its users. We would like your few minutes to read about our data security for personal details and request you to support us for same.
The primary reason we gather information is for order processing, shipping and customer service. For example, we may contact you to provide an update on your purchase, information regarding the shipping status or to clarify questions related to your order. Also to provide customers a customized shopping experience/to notify them on updates, new activities, latest contents available on the website, special offers, schemes regarding other products/services.
F9Furniture will not use your personal information for any purpose other than to complete a transaction with you. F9Furniture does not rent, sell or share your personal information and will not disclose any of your personally identifiable information to any of the third parties. In cases where it has your permission to provide products or services you've requested and such information is necessary to provide these products or services the information may be shared with F9Furniture in-house team.
F9 Furnichair puts commercially reasonable security methods to prevent unauthorized access to the Sites, to maintain data accuracy and to ensure the reasonable and ethical use of the information we collect.
For registered users of the Sites, your Registration Information and Account Information (if any) can be viewed and edited through your account, which is protected by a password. We recommend that you do not give your password to anyone. Our personnel will never ask you for your password in an unsolicited phone call or in an unsolicited email.
Log out of your account when you have finished your work in the session.
Please note that the transmission of information over the Internet is not completely secure. Although We strive to protect your personal data, We cannot guarantee the security of your data while it is being transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once We have received your information, We have commercially reasonable procedures and security features in place to reasonably endeavor to prevent unauthorized access.